Fat salary packages are not the only thing that attracts Indian professionals now. They are looking for much more, such as career growth opportunities, company’s vision and mission, etc.
A survey by LinkedIn suggests, in India, 14 out of 25 top companies were home-grown firms in which Indian professionals want to work.
LinkedIn announced its first-ever Top Attractors List in which it examined LinkedIn data and unveiled the top companies where professionals want to work now.
“It is important that employers continue to build and invest in an employer brand that relates to, and resonates with both potential and existing employees,” said Irfan Abdulla, Director Talent Solutions, LinkedIn India
During the survey, LinkedIn found out what Indian professionals were looking in an employer.
It stated that opportunity for career growth (79%); a competitive salary (69%); and a healthy business (62%) were top three preferences.
Here are the companies that made it to Top Attractors List and what they are doing to attract talent
1. Flipkart one of the first Indian start-ups to offer six months of maternity leave and sabbatical options
2. Amazon known for providing excellent compensation and programs that encourage career growth and mentorship
3. Capgemini keeps employees engaged with initiatives that promote physical and mental wellbeing. They also have a special program for differently-abled employees
4. Google offers post-mortem financial support to the spouses and families of employees
5. KPMG the company’s “global mobility program,” allows employees to work internationally
6. Deloitte invests heavily in its employees, offering various trainings as well as education reimbursements
7. Adobe introduced “experience-a-thons” for employees to use new Adobe products and provide feedback ahead of launch
8. HCL technologies HCL Tech introduced a new management model called “Inspire,” which puts employees first and clients second
9. Housing.com offers employees great challenges and opportunities for growth
10. Ola offer employees innovative projects and is known for always trying something new.