Early to bed and early to rise makes healthy, wealthy and wise. Some people use to stay late at night, studies shows that these people are more imaginative and creative one but waking up early also have so many benefits. In this article I’m sharing with you some major benefits. Here it is
1) Salute the day – Starting your day by offering morning rituals and prayers, thanks to god that toady I am fortunate to have woken up, alive and having a human life, I’m not going to waste it. Using every resource to develop myself, spreading kindness to everyone and benefit others as much as I can.
2) Stunning start- Start your day by jumping from your bed early. I have a renewing morning routine, I’ve gotten so much work done before 8 am, and it’s kind of a head start to me. Whenever you’ve a fresh start in the morning, you’ll do your work in your best way.
3) Nature’s view- People who wake up late, they miss one of the greatest feats of nature, repeated everyday-the rise of the sun. I love how the day slowly gets brighter, and then the midnight blue turns its colors in morning. Running in morning is better way to start your day by seeing the colors of sky.
4) Breakfast- Waking up early turns into healthy meal in the morning which is also an important for fresh & healthy start. Without breakfast, body is running on fumes until you are so hungry at lunchtime that you eat whatever unhealthy things you get which make you weak and slow. Some brown bread with eggs or butter plus a cup of green tea is a perfect breakfast.
5) Workout- After running you can add up few morning exercise in your schedule as it turns benefits for you in several ways. By doing this you’ll feel fresh whole day with smile to your face.
6) Productivity- Waking up early feels you fresh and it also help you to build creative ideas. You can use up by reading, writing or doing the work which you feeling lazy to do. Checking mails or blog stats also let you to do your work on time which automatically saves your time and helps you to relax from overburden work.
7) Ambition for Life- Got goals? Well, you should .and there’s no better time to review them and plan for them. You should have one goal that you want to accomplish this week. And every morning, you should decide one thing you can do today to move yourself further towards the goal.
8) Schedule Meetings- It’s much easier to make those early appointments on time if you get up early. Getting late is bad signal to personality. Showing up early will impress them, plus you get time to prepare.
BUT HOW TO BECOME AN EARLY RISER
- You don’t need to make any drastic changes in waking up early, just start by 15 – 20 min early wake up, slowly and steadily you can make as you can. Finally it helps you to connect early in morning.
- Allow yourself to sleep earlier; it lets automatically to wake up early in morning even without any alarm. Just shut your TV, laptop etc. Silent up our mobiles helps you a lot in waking up earlier.
- Put your alarm clock far from your bed it lets you to wake up from bed to shut it down helps you in early wake up. Remember, never hit snooze.
- Go out of bed as soon as you shut off your alarm. Just force yourself to stand up and use your washroom.
- Have a good reason to wake up early can motivate you like writing, running etc.
- Take advantage of all extra time you get by waking up early by reading blogs, exercises, meditating and many more things.